Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!



It’s Christmas and Joel bought me a Banana Republic dress! He went all the way to the outlet mall to get it for me, and it is great: a red and black striped shift dress. He also got me Monopoly which I get to play with some great friends tonight. And I got quite a bit of money last night from my grandparents and my dad to go on a shopping spree very soon.
Sabrina got a lot of laughs by wrapping up some of the stuff I left at my dad’s when I moved out, including a broken mirror and the dress bag for my wedding dress. But she also got me the berry Payless shoes I really wants so I guess I forgive her.
We are off to Joel’s parent’s for prime rib and quality time with the dogs. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you enjoyed the season as much as I did!
MOVIE: One of the only Christmas specials to directly deal with the reason for the season, the birth of Jesus, is the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. I wasn’t such a big fan of it as a kid, but it has definitely grown on me over the years. There is some great music in this show too. Christmastime is Here is as soft as the falling snow and just as beautiful. If you’re sick of watching Christmas Story for the 7th time today, switch it up with Charlie Brown.
SONG: O Holy Night by LeAnn Rimes 

No comments:

Post a Comment